Inside Michigan Politics has released its first book!
Michigan Pundit Predictions for 2016 & 2018 is fun and interesting look at the next two elections, edited and published by Susan J. Demas.
The book’s “Forward” is written by Republican former state Senate Majority Leader Randy Richardville.
And Michigan Pundit Predictions for 2016 & 2018 features analysis from three dozen well-known Michigan politicos from both sides of the aisle, including:
- Truscott Rossman President John Truscott
- Author and Democratic consultant Ken Coleman
- Michigan Freedom Fund President Greg McNeilly
- Action Strategies Principle Lynn Aronoff
- Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce Government Relations Director Steve Japinga
- ACLU Michigan Transgender Advocacy Project Director Amy Hunter
- Vanguard Public Affairs President TJ Bucholz
- Former state Rep. Lorence Wenke
The e-book is FREE for all subscribers. That’s something you won’t get from any Michigan publication.