Inside Michigan Politics has thousands of readers in Michigan, Washington, D.C. and even abroad. Here’s what a few of our subscribers have to say.
“I have been reading Inside Michigan Politics since … well, longer than I might like to admit. I do so because IMP gives me the on-the-ground details about Michigan’s legislative elections I need in my job of serving Michigan’s 83 county governments. IMP is must-read material for me.”
– Timothy K. McGuire, Executive Director of Michigan Association of Counties
“In my last 12 years of experience dealing with the media in Michigan and national politics, I can say that Susan J. Demas ranks among the best I've dealt with. I respect her commitment to journalistic integrity, her respect for sources, and her dedication to being fair in her news coverage. She never blurs the lines between that hat and the one she wears as an opinion columnist. I believe that Inside Michigan Politics is more credible and straight-forward publication today than ever before.”
– Matt Marsden, Co-Founder of the Pontiac-based data firm Revsix, former Senior Adviser to Republican state Senate Majority Leaders Randy Richardville and Mike Bishop, and former Chief of Staff to Republican Congressman Joe Schwarz
“Susan J. Demas brings her experience and unique perspective to delivering in-depth, behind-the-scenes political analysis not found elsewhere. She and IMP are always a ‘must read.’”
– Kathy Barks Hoffman, Senior Account Executive with Lansing-based Martin Waymire public relations, former Associated Press Capitol Bureau Chief
“IMP helps shape the political agenda in Michigan. If it makes the pages of IMP, you know it’s important to Michigan politics. That’s why politicos of all stripes look to IMP for guidance. IMP provides its readers with tremendous insights and the ability to pick the winner and losers of races well before the conventional wisdom sets –– something I know this firsthand from my own elections.”
– Randy Richardville,14-year veteran of the Michigan Legislature, serving as Senate Majority Leader from 2011 to 2014 and state House Majority Floor Leader from 2003 to 2004
“If you want to get the inside scoop on Michigan government and politics, along with a clear-eyed analysis of what it all means, make Susan J. Demas and Inside Michigan Politics your go-to source. All the Schuettes consider IMP a must read, all the time.”
– Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette, Michigan Campaign Co-Chair for Jeb Bush’s 2016 presidential campaign, former Appellate Judge former Michigan Agriculture Department Director and former Congressman,1985-1991
"I always look forward to reading Inside Michigan Politics to get the big picture of what's going on in Lansing –– and Washington. No other publication covers Michigan state and federal elections better."
– Congresswoman Brenda Lawrence (D-MI 14), former Mayor of Southfield